Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Skuffie aka Klapp the Love Puppet. Gun Shy??

I don't have the actual footage of Klapp the Love Puppet ready to post here. I don't have it because I don't know how to transfer it from where it is to here, where it needs to be (yet).
Patience.
Patience.
MEANWHILE
Allow me to take this moment to spotlight another lively contributor to TOXIC HAIR AVENGER:
SKUFF
(the skuffman)
(Skuffmeister)
 STUDSKUFFIN
Oh, wow, I've completely forgotten if that's what his 'club name' is or if I just decided that is what it will be.
I'm kind of like that.
Skuffie has contributed some highly disturbing postcards of extremely high quality. I will present two of them here, just as a wee little introduction or "coming out party."

BEHOLD:
 There is just so much horror in the creepy "worship" sign-language demonstration lady. It's blood-chilling, in a good way, like a good/bad scary movie. 
All happily creeped out by the awesomeness of the creepy lady, one flips over to the back and :

BLAM!!! TOXIC AVENGER IN YOUR FACE!!!! 
 
 WOWZERS!! How about a big ol' can of WHAT THE F**K!?!?!
Skuffie, I think I love you.

Now let's have a slightly calmer tidbit
from the Swingline (tm) stapler of love:
   

   
     Hmmmmm. This one bears some pondering. There is much pervosity here, methinks. 
Welcome to Toxic Hair Avenger, Skuffie. You're a Natural.

3 comments:

  1. gun shy... my god what have i just read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quotable quotes for future reference, maybe? Erma, I imagine my own horror was similar to yours.

    ReplyDelete