Thursday, December 13, 2012

ENTITY ATTACK!! And it ain't by Auntie, neither.

I received this post card the other day but have been so incredibly freaked out by it I haven't been able to post about it until now. Even now, I'm not really sure if I can stay calm long enough to do this entry....
No, I can do this.
I'm not afraid.
I ain't ascared of no ghosts!
The Skuffmeister sent a

POSTCARD THAT IS HAUNTED!!

Yes, friends.  If you dare, keep reading to see the evidence for yourselves.

 The amusing, but unhaunted message:

A CLEARLY VISIBLE ENTITY:
(image #1 below):
See it? Sitting on the bench! It's giving me the bird and glaring at me with it's beady glowing eye. The Bugger. Actually, maybe it's farting. Either way; RUDE.
 NO ENTITY!!!!
(image #2 below)
Just a faint slime trail of ectoplasm. Ewwww. Maybe still a beady, glowing eye. 


OH MY GAWWWWWD IT IS SO SCARY! 
(maybe Skuffie should've capitalized the word God, or used gods plural or Hepzebah or Orion or Zeus or something. All I know is, this postcard is HAUNTED and it's getting out of my house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment