Saturday, November 24, 2012

I got a little crazy when i sent a lil something to Hel.  I don't even remember what was in there, and this was just weeks ago... Odd ....



something terrible happened with this post card... Obviously someone was feelin' the little critter love...Until she flipped it over and went all cut and paste on my ass...


Sometimes people do stupid things... Like forget to rotate a photo before posting it here... Tough, you'll just have to turn your head to the side and risk that crick in your neck, which will surely last for a few days.  Come monday you'll really be cursing me and this blog for making you turn your head in that direction and getting that blasted crick in your neck... which may be an issue until.... Thursday.... Yes, thursday.

 BTW, I don't really live on Doncha Know Dr, so please don't send me mail here...





3 comments:

  1. How the HALE did you do that fancy-schmancy addressy thing?? now i'm finna open up a can o' bitch puddin' on yo a** unless you tell me.
    YO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. - Cut and paste all over your a** HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see you dun figured it out Yo....

    ReplyDelete